WHY YOU NEED A PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PLAN FOR YOUR DRAFT SYSTEMS
To improve the performance and efficiency of your draft system, to eliminate system failures and expensive service calls, and to ensure that your product is always being served per brewery standards.
• Reduce unexpected and expensive service calls, travel charges, and down time
• Better manage your budgeting
• Get priority response and trusted service
• Offer great quality pints for your customers
• Increase bottom-line profits
• Get a better return on investment with expert techs fine tuning your system and educating your staff Take control of your draft system.
Initial Visit: A comprehensive assessment of your system that ensures all system components are in accordance with Brewers Association standards Monthly Maintenance Package:
• Complete Diagnostic of Power Pack
• Complete Gas Leak Test
• Complete Liquid Leak Test
• Pour Speed Test
• Insulation Repair and Replacement
• Glycol Chiller Service
• Keg Box and Direct Draw Service Plans
• PH Test & Bacteria Test Lines
• Our Trucks are Stocked with Repair Parts
• Techs on Duty 7 Days a Week
• Plans Range from Biweekly, Monthly & Quarterly to Fit your Needs & Budget
Line Cleaning: We offer complete system recirculation pump cleaning (with caustic chemical and acid chemical) that can give you peace of mind, knowing that all of your lines are in pristine condition at all times.
Let Draft Beer Services help you perfect your craft.
THE PROOF IS IN THE POUR.
Some would argue that baseball wouldn’t be baseball without a cold beer. It’s in the stands, the clubhouse, the parking lots and with the people watching at home. Because let’s face it, beer makes baseball better! But how well do you know the connection between these two American pastimes? Check these facts below to see