Of course, you do! What’s Dad without his beer! So let’s skip the #1 Dad mug and the home improvement store gift cards and get your beer-loving Dad something he will actually want this Father’s Day.
These gift ideas are brewed with love!
- Unique Bottle Opener – You can combine two of Dad’s interests by getting him a bottle opener fashioned after something else he loves. Think bullet-shaped bottle opener, Star Wars themed, fishing themed, refrigerated mounted, phone case opener, baseball-themed, flip flop opener, and more. Check here for some unique ideas.
- Beer Growler or Crowler – Who couldn’t stand to add another growler to their collection? Learn why every beer lover needs one here.
- Book of Beer Games – Because what do Dads love more than beer? Playing drinking games with their beloved (of age) offspring. This book contains 50 plastic coated instruction cards for iconic beer games – fun for all!
- Brewery Tour – Give the gift of time spent with you at Dad’s brewery or pub of choice – your treat!
- Local Treats – Impress Dad and love on the local economy a little by filling a decorative basket with local beer and snacks. This will definitely get the job done – simple, sweet, and thoughtful.
- Beginner Beer Making Kit – Does Dad need a new hobby? Get him started with a simple beer making kit. Then he can decide whether or not to take it to next level. Just a precaution, you WILL have to taste whatever he brews.
- Residential Draft System – Hey big spenders, I’m talking to you! From a simple kegerator to the man cave of your dreams, we can get it done. Draft Beer Services offers the equipment, services, and installation for all residential built-in needs.
Cheers to you Dad!