PROJECT NAME: Three Taverns Brewery
LOCATION: Decatur, GA
Three Taverns is an independently-owned craft brewery located in the progressive Atlanta neighborhood of Decatur, GA. The first official beer from Three Taverns Brewery was poured to a welcoming public on July 19, 2013. The brewery underwent an expansion in 2017 which increased their annual production capacity from 9,000 to 16,000 barrels. They produce a wide range of beers including low bitterness IPAs, Sours, and Belgian-style Ales.
The focal point of the brewery is The Parlour. This brewery tasting room boasts a cozy interior, warm wood textures, soft lighting, and a hospitable staff. Surrounded by weathered planks, aged timbers and intricate brickwork, guests are momentarily transported to an old-world setting.
Three Taverns invites friends and neighbors to raise a glass in merry gratitude and celebration at the Parlour. The tasting room is a fantastic backdrop for trying new brews, hosting events, and enjoying the Three Taverns experience. It is also the kicking off point for brewery tours.
What to Know Before You Go:
- Must be 21 or older to enter The Parlour (the only exception is secured babies).
- They do not take reservations.
- If you bike to The Parlour, you will receive a $1 discount on your first two drinks.
- You can enjoy a complimentary beer on your birthday.
- Dogs are not allowed inside, but are more than welcome on a leash outside.
- Tours into the brewing facility are announced 15 minutes prior to start.
- You can bring food and non-alcoholic drinks with you, but there is no food provided at the brewery. However, food trucks are frequently on-site.
At Draft Beer Services, we provide professional service and installation to meet any need. We specialize in custom draught systems to fit any customer’s needs. Count on us for the most amazing professional bar designs to take your customer’s experience to the next level.